Friday, February 13, 2015

How to get Likes and Followers on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Google+, Pinterest, etc. Top 3 websites to boost your visibility!

Twitter Followers, Facebook Likes, YouTube Views, MySpace Friends, Instagram Followers, Pinterest Followers, Reverbnation Fans, SoundCloud Followers, StumbleUpon Followers, Tumblr Followers and Website Visits!

Sounds Interesting? Read more!


EDITED March 20th, 2015.
After a month and a half, I strongly suggest you to use only Addmefast for quicker boost.
Also, please subscribe and check my new posts, the "Green post" and the "New World Order and REAL Freedom!"

For the past days I've been trying to boost a Facebook page and a Twitter account with organic Likes and Tweets. I spent hours daily on Youtube, Google and Bing, hoping to find something that can provide a real and specific boost on my account. Now that I found them, it is time to Share!

These 3 websites are simply amazing. I am talking about:
Social Hiker
AddMeFast
Zeddes


What's so great about them? First of all, they have a really simple system to promote your web page or social network account. All of them are based on points/coins which you can either Buy, Earn (by Liking, Tweeting, Subscribing to others), Win (with Daily Bonuses) and by Joining Affiliate Programs.

But let me take it one by one!
Social Hiker


You can promote your website / social network page on: Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, MySpace, Pinterest, Reverbnation, Soundcloud, Stumbleupon, Twitter and Youtube.

Works on coins and you can set to give away from 1 to 10 coins per click.
I strongly suggest to go for 9-10 coins just to be sure that you'll get that traffic.

It has great features such as rewards, affiliates, coupon redeemer,  coin transfering and VIP Membership (which comes with some interesting bonuses).
Most important, if you are going to build a local business, you can choose to promote it and receive Like and Tweets from one specific area/country! THAT'S GREAT!!!

AddMeFast
Another great site which has the same system, basically. 


Works for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, AskFm, Vine, Myspace, Stumblerupon, Vkontakte, Pinterest, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and personal websites.

I placed this photo, in which I actually promote a Facebook page, for you to see exactly the effect. That was in about 3 hours and 95% of the likes are from the specific country I selected and, as I said above, it's all organic with normal accounts. 

Works on points and you can select to give from 2 to 10 per click.
Again, I strongly suggest to go for maximum or close to it.

Zeddes 
Last but not least, my favorite.

Same as the ones before, it works with Works for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, AskFm, LinkedIn, Vine, Myspace, Stumblerupon, Vkontakte, Pinterest, Reverbnation, Soundcloud and personal websites; you can select a specific country for page promoting; works on coins and you can give away between 2 and 10 per click, BUT it has an extraordinary feature: PAYOUT!!!

YES! It pays you for affiliate programs and you can withdraw the money to Paypal.
Now, don't think you'll get rich... 10,000 coins $5 and you can withdraw minimum $20. But still... beats nothing...

That's it guys... these are my TOP 3 websites with promoting tools; I hope it will help you as much as it helped me! Good luck and...


Stay tuned, there's more to come!

Daniel




1 comment: