Thursday, March 19, 2015

New World Order vs Real Freedom! FREE Energy is AVAILABLE!

I recently saw a documentary about free energy and how it will affect the whole world. I saw it and decided to take my chances and share it with the rest of the world.
Picture this: you are in 1932, somewhere in Europe. A man comes to you and tells you that in the next decade, millions of people will die. You would think he's crazy, right? And yet, IT HAPPENED! And it will happen again!

I will not make this post long and leave you with the below embedded video.
It's 2 hours long, but I promise you that these 2 hours will be the best invested hours in your life!
I will ALWAYS stand beside freedom, free energy, free "non-academic" education and always be AGAINST racism or any form of discrimination! THE WORLD IS OURS!

Think for a second.

Why, in the whole world, you can find only corporations? What happened to that local store or that farmer's market? Why all this diseases appear??

"I see international teams trying to produce the best, human-resembled robot. My beloved friends, robots already exist! They were born when the first corporation was born! They are called EMPLOYEES! Those persons that need to know only what the management tells them!"
Fragment from my book "The unluckiest bastard", which, starting Monday - March 23rd, 2015, will be crowdfunded via indiegogo.
Like the page, share to others, let's all be a part of a massive project that will free ourselves!
Facebook page HERE

Now, sit back and DON'T relax! Just pay really close attention!




Regards,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment